US Auto Market Projected to Increase 2.2% in 2015.
Steve Finlay of Wards Auto joined ESA’s ROI2015 conference from Detroit to give a 30,000-foot perspective on the US automotive market.
2014 US AUTO MARKET OUTLOOKSTEVE FINLAY, Wards Auto
- Projecting 16.8M passenger vehicles in 2015.
- 77M millennials spending more.
- Employment continues to grow.
- Credit and rates are still supporting a strong buying climate.
- Low gas prices are contributing to this estimate.
- Average age of vehicles in operation: 10+ years
Follow ESA on this Car Keys blog, on Twitter or Facebook to get your daily helping of local market intel.
Dave Eckstein is a Partner in the firm ESA & Company. He specializes in highly profitable market share growth for local businesses and gets a kick out of demonstrating a declining cost of customer acquisition. He plays baseball, but isn't that Dave Eckstein.