ESA’s TOP 5 SERIES | WEBINARSTROUBLESHOOTING & HELP | For Registered Attendees
Having problems connecting? Please follow the instructions below.
Apologies if some of these steps seem obvious, but the solution could be something we may have overlooked!
ESA strongly recommends joining the webinar 10-15 minutes early to resolve any technical or connection issues.
1. Click and join the webinar before 11:00AM ET on Friday April 14th. The Join Link is in your email and is unique to your registration. Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
2. Choose ONE of the following audio options:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). Headsets (or speakers for large groups) are recommended.
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
Select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the number on your GTW Confirmation email.
Access Code: Access Number on your GTW Confirmation email
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
Webinar ID: ###-###-###
3. Your registration and GTW links are unique and should not be shared with others. If your team is connecting from multiple places, you will need multiple registrations. If you have shared your link and cannot connect, chances are very good that your connection ID is already in use.
4. ESA reserves the right to deny any registration. You will be notified if your registration was canceled.
5. Still having problems connecting? This may require you to adjust pop-up blocker settings, adjust trusted sites, or uninstall Citrix Launcher (rare). Detailed instructions are available from GoToWebinar.
6. Seeing the video / presentation but can’t hear the audio?
Many times this means you need to select the proper audio mode — either Phone Mode or Computer Mode — to make sure the audio is playing through the proper channel for your connection. Detailed audio troubleshooting is available from GoToWebinar.
7. Hearing the audio but not seeing the video / presentation?
There are a few common fixes for this — detailed video troubleshooting is available from GoToWebinar.
8. If you are still experiencing issues with your webinar connection, please visit GoToWebinar’s Join Help / FAQ page. Specific instructions are available by issue.
9. As a last resort, you can contact ESA using the phone number at the top and bottom of this page. We appreciate your patience as we will likely be experiencing high call volume on the morning of the webinar.
ESA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY REGISTRATION / ADMITTANCE TO WEBINAR.
Copyright © 2011-2017 | ESA & Company. Any recording, repurposing, reproduction, or distribution of ESA webinar content or the ESA ROI Method™ is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.